7 Days 9am - 8pm EST
Toll Free: 866-528-5252
We ship within the entire United States and to Canada.
All prices are in $US.
For US Shipping Information
For Canadian Shipping Information Click Here
All orders ship from
Alpharetta, Georgia, USA
There are an infinite number of things that you can use your CocoaLava Gourmet Liquid Chocolate for. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Stir into hot milk for incredible hot chocolate
- Add to your morning coffee for the best mocha you’ve ever had
- Blend it into a milkshake
- Drizzle on dessert plates
- Dip or pour over fruit, cookies, or anything else that tastes good with chocolate (when you don’t want the chocolate to shell)
- Create a lava effect in your cake or candy filling
- Cover baked goods—it makes a phenomenal glaze
- Add to whipped cream for to-die-for chocolate mousse
- Stir it into yogurt for a delicious dessert or snack
- Swirl it into cheesecake batter
- Mix into cream cheese, butter cream or custard
- Mix it in cookie dough
- Use in chocolate strudels and turnovers
- Pour over ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Make ice cream cake
- Drizzle over mousse
- Use as a liquid candy center: Pour into a molded shell. OR Firm up the CocoaLava in the freezer, scoop into balls & dip in Bada Bing Bada Boom Candy & Molding Formula or V125 Couverture Chocolate. If you serve cold, you'll have a thick ganche center. Allow to set at room temperature for 10-15 minutes and when you bite into the piece, the center will now be liquid!
- Regularly sneak squeezes straight into your mouth from your personal squeeze device (use similar technique as when eating store bought whipped cream directly from a can). Please note, if you’re anything like us, once you have tasted this chocolate this will become the standard way you’ll use this product. We highly recommend that each member of your family has their own personal squeeze device to prevent screaming matches and fights over who ate all of the CocoaLava.